you got it? it took me a week just to figure out how to talk to people.. basically go to customize and then go from there..to write more then just a little ya have to post a blog, its kinda confusing... i'll help if you still need it! ps never even had a clue thats your last name
Hey Renee, I truly have never seen your kids before. They are beautiful. I am pretty sure your first daughter and son are my daughter and son's age. It's been a long time, I am so glad I got to see your family! Jamie
2 comments:
you got it? it took me a week just to figure out how to talk to people.. basically go to customize and then go from there..to write more then just a little ya have to post a blog, its kinda confusing... i'll help if you still need it! ps never even had a clue thats your last name
Hey Renee, I truly have never seen your kids before. They are beautiful. I am pretty sure your first daughter and son are my daughter and son's age. It's been a long time, I am so glad I got to see your family! Jamie
Post a Comment