Sunday, June 8, 2008

BRITTA'S RECEPTION







SO MUCH FUN...HER PARENTS HOUSE IS GORGEOUS, I THINK MY WHOLE HOUSE CAN FIT IN THEIR LIVING ROOM, LOL.

BUT IT WAS SUCH A NICE RECEPTION, AND IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE JAIME, ASHLEE, LEIGH, BRITTA, AND SOME OTHER FACES I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR SO LONG.

MY HUSBAND AND I MET MICHELLY THERE AND SHE MADE ME LAUGH THE WHOLE TIME, SHES SO ENTERTAINING WITH SO MUCH PERSONALITY FOR SUCH A LITTLE GIRL...FUN STUFF!

GOT A FEW PHOTOS...WANTED ONE WITH BRITTA BUT SHE WAS A LITTLE TOO POPULAR, BUT SHE DID LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! MY HUSBAND TOOK ONE OF MICHELLE AND ME WHEN WE WEREN'T READY, CLASSIC!

MY HUSBAND PICKED ME UP AND I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS, I HAD TO QUICKLY GRAB MY DRESS BEFORE I MOONED THE CAMERA HAHA!

K~SO I STOLE ASHLEE'S PICTURE OF BRITTA AND CRAIG OFF OF HER BLOG, LOL, THANKS ASH, I NEEDED A PICTURE OF THOSE TWO ;)

6 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

lol ok i seriously look like a midget or my head seems bigger then my body or something in these pictures! but it was a fun reception, even if we just hung out with eachother!lol

A said...

It was good to see you there... if only for a sec. I should have left Ellie behind so I could have stayed longer but she would have been sad to miss seeing Britta all dolled up. Next time I am down, which will hopefully be soon, we better get together!
P.S. do you have access to my blog? emal me at ashleealex@gmail if you don't and I'll send you and invite.

jaesi said...

I heard she was getting married...and she looked freaking BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE her dress.
So fun to see a pic of all of you...I havent seen Leigh in forever! Well, I havent seen any of you forever....

Kat said...

I wish I could have made it, it looks like fun. It would have been fun to see everyone that I haven't seen forever. Cute picture of you and smelly!

Jenna Shea said...

Yeah, I have alot of time on my hands..lol. Preston took a 2 1/2 hour nap after we got home. It was so nice. We had fun..Thanks!

Kristi Reiser said...

Everyone looks so cute! Its amazing how time flies seeing evryone snd their families. Take care!