K I haven't had time to do anything with my Blog, not that it's that popular, lol... I just moved to Hawaii, to start a new adventure with my family. Although I'm way excited, I'm also kind of scared to actually be here for good, or at least for awhile. I don't know what to do with myself, haha. I didn't have a life in St George, but Walmart was right down the road, and I do miss that, along with the great prices. Can you believe Milk here is like $6, crazy...and that's on sale, lol.
So I haven't really taken any pictures yet, since I've just been packing and unpacking, and still unpacking, haha. But here's a few of the kids playing with a lizard, there is tons here (lizards that is, not kids, well kids too, lol). Noticed that in the first few pictures the lizard has a tail and well then it kind of got pulled off, gross!
I took my profile off of private, so everyone can see it, so yeah hopefully no weirdos...Miss you Michelly...



5 comments:
sad:-( i miss you guys! wish i wasn't broke or i would be over there visiting! glad you got back on, i was wonderin if you quit bloggin! loves
Aww you left :( that makes me sad. Hawaii is lots of fun though and next time we come that way I want to visit. The kiddos are growing up fast!
It's in Ogden and a very cool place for kids.
Yeah I was going to say that I hadn't gotten on yours for awhile because the last time I did it said you were private...I might open mine back up too. I am jealous about Hawaii...I want to go there so bad. Someday! You little cute kids are growing up so fast! SO cute!
Hey Chicka!
I found ya! Well I guess you found me first! I'm just kinda over the myspace thing..I still like to spy on other people so I probably won't close it. Good to see ya!
Post a Comment