My Grandma and Granddad Chun just celebrated their 70 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it, I remember when they celebrated their 60 year wedding anniversary, what was I 17, and it seems like yesterday. Time fly's... I've been married for a year and a half, well together for 6 and a half, but it seems like forever, lol...sometimes I just wish my husband would shut up and disappear, and then others I could squeeze him to death cause I love the kid so damn much...70 years...wow that is an accomplishment, I hope one day if I'm still alive I will be celebrating my 70 year anniversary...CONGRATS GRANDMA AND GRANDDAD LOVE YOU!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Married for 70 years is it possible????
My Grandma and Granddad Chun just celebrated their 70 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it, I remember when they celebrated their 60 year wedding anniversary, what was I 17, and it seems like yesterday. Time fly's... I've been married for a year and a half, well together for 6 and a half, but it seems like forever, lol...sometimes I just wish my husband would shut up and disappear, and then others I could squeeze him to death cause I love the kid so damn much...70 years...wow that is an accomplishment, I hope one day if I'm still alive I will be celebrating my 70 year anniversary...CONGRATS GRANDMA AND GRANDDAD LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Wow! That is so awesome.
70 years certainly no easy feat. Ill be 89 years old if I make it to my 70th!
How old are your grandparents?
cute cute kids!
Jaesi- 88 and 87, I think...haha
wow thats amazing. you look especially skinny! do they feed you in hawaii
Michelle-it's called too much stress, not enough sleep, and too much junk food, seriously...I know, but I fit in with all my other cousins with kids, haha...My cousin Tracy (30 years old) had a baby like 2 months ago, and is smaller than me, no lie, something in the Chun blood...
that is so sweet your grandparents have stayed together that long. I too hope I will be married that long. love the pics of new years.
if you adopt me as a chun will i loose 20 lbs cuz that would be so worth the name change:)
Michelle-
Hey I'll take a Mitchell any day to add to the family, lol!
That is sooo long. My grandparents have been married for 54 years & their 50th anniversary was a shock to me. We just went down to Pahrump Nevada to my greatgrandparents 70th anniversary & i didn't even think that was possible. I think it's so awesome! I hope B and I make it to 70 that will be so weird to see us as old FARTS!:)
that is amazing......do I want to live that long? Only if I am healthy, right?
Post a Comment