Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis, you're 5 today!



So today my oldest has turned 5, I can't believe it. She finally going to start preschool this week. Since we moved here it's been crazy trying to find a preschool, they are all either full or way too expensive. The cheapest preschool here is like $550 a month, it stinks...

She's not too excited about school, she is way too attached to me. But I'm hoping that the crying is to a minimal, wish me luck.

5 comments:

scott and melanie said...

That is crazy that your oldest is five try nine. Time flys by...Love when they can go to preschool.

The Foisy's said...

Happy birthday!!! Cute girl! I can't believe she's five! That is pretty dang expensive! The crying will stop. I did the same thing, I remember it like yesterday. I cried for the first day, but then I was good. My kindergarten teacher was a boy! and that freaked me out!

Carsen and Lesina said...

She is beautiful. Happy Birthday! That is super crazy about pre-school. I have the same problem school is freakin expensive where im at as well. but my daughter will be starting this month as well. better late than never.

Crowther Clan said...

Wow it seems like yesterday when you had her. I remember I was working & it doesn't seem like it's been 5 years. Were just getting old so fast. I can't believe how much it costs for preschool there, I am sooo sorry that really sucks!

Troy and Segi said...

I can't believe how crazy expensive preschool is over there. I guess only in Utah it is cheap. Your little girl is beautiful and I hope she had a great birthday.