Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yeah HALLOWEEN is around the corner!!!

So I've been so busy lately, I quit ebay, and now I'm on to doing open markets. It's been tons of fun to set up my own little lot and my clothes do so well, and I think it's because no one else has clothes like mine, and ladies love the cheap prices...

Plus I'm working on that event I want to throw in Utah, we'll see...

So I finally had a minute today and thought I'm going to do the girls Halloween costumes, before I put it off until last minute like I did last year.

Kaiden wanted to be a power ranger for the third year in a row, so I convinced him to be Transformer's Bumblebee, and he agreed, so his costume in coming in the mail, got it off ebay.

Last year I made Lexi a tutu Cinderella costume and Ava a fairy princess. This year Lexi wanted to be Sleeping Beauty and I already knew I wanted to make a fall/Autumn fairy princess for Jaz.

Anyways with a few ideas in my head I came up with these.

Lexi's was pretty easy I just used her dress up Sleeping beauty top and last year I made her a pink tulle dress, which I turned into the bottom part of her dress. I think I might cut it a little shorter so it puffs out more. Plus she'll have a crown of some sort, not sure yet.

Jazzie's I made the dress out of a curtain, how funny is that, the straps were ribbon, and the skirt is tulle. I also added some sunflowers. I'm not sure if I'm going to add wings or a headband, but something else also.


What do you girls think?


3 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how cute. i need little girls to put in foofy dresses!! adorable... i am a slacker i better get on ebay and get the boys something!!! glad your open market is going so well.

The Dabo's said...

Totally cute! Poor Olivia would love to have you as a Mom. I'm like here be a super hero for halloween. Anyways very crafty Renee. Good job!

Carsen and Lesina said...

Very adorable costumes, super creative. My daughter is also being Princess Aurora.