Chaian's here for a few weeks he has off, before he goes back to Hawaii to work :(, but on the bright side I'm house hunting, I might finally get to move out of a bedroom and into a real house, yeah :)
Ahhh I didn't know he was working in Hawaii! Girl that sucks. I'm sorry for you. I know how that is to be away from your hubby. I did it for 18 months and I didn't even have kids! Hats off to you. Good luck finding a house. Right now is a perfect time!
2 comments:
Ahhh I didn't know he was working in Hawaii! Girl that sucks. I'm sorry for you. I know how that is to be away from your hubby. I did it for 18 months and I didn't even have kids! Hats off to you. Good luck finding a house. Right now is a perfect time!
I bet the kids love that!
Post a Comment