



Every time I've been pregnant, as soon as I found out I was whether it was 6 weeks or 8 weeks along, I knew the sex, call it good guessing, luck, I don't know how I knew, but I did.
With Lexi, my husband (then bf) thought it was a boy, I was like nope I know it's a girl!
With Kai'den at 8 weeks, I told my family I know it's a boy, and it was!
With Jaz, I knew if it was a boy I was going to tie my tubes, cause my husband wanted 2 boys,
but at the same time I knew I wasn't going to tie my tubes, cause I knew it was a girl, right again...
And this last one, I have been telling everyone I think it's a boy, in fact my family in Hawaii already thought it was a boy, lol, confirmation today, yeah... I even had my Doc check like four times, I'm like you're sure, are you sure, look again, haha, she must of thought I was a little nuts!
Now I can feel completely great about getting my tubes tied. I think I've done my part on procreation, 2 for 2 ;)
Plus with how sick I get, in fact I threw up on Sunday, at least it's only once or twice a week now, I am so glad to be putting away the pregnant chapter forever, if I was meant to have anymore kids, just send them to the Duggers, she likes to have them all day long, J/K!



1 comment:
Congrats again sweetie! You're giving me anxiety though talking about getting your tubes tied when I haven't even started!
Post a Comment