




So I finally graduated with my Bach degree in Business Management, and whoooo it took me 6 years, cause I did take two off, having babies, and getting into snow tubbing accidents, haha. Any who when it was all over and time to take some pictures. My kids were grumpy from sitting through a 2 hour long boring graduation ceremony, my littlest had a poopy diaper, and my husband was about to die cause he just can't do what I do everyday with all three of them, haha.
So yeah we didn't get any pictures of me after graduation besides this one I shot of myself outside of Pasta Factory waiting for my food. Just goes to show it's all about the kids. But hey I did it. And maybe when I get my Masters, I'll be able to take more pictures, since they will be older and hopefully easier to handle, I am crossing my fingers.



6 comments:
congrats!
That is so awesome Renee. I didn't even know you were going to school. What an accomplishment! Congratulations! So now what? Job, more school? You need to move up here there are alot more opportunities.
congrats Renee...what an accomplishment! someday maybe I will go back to school....someday maybe not....
Congratulations! I want to go back to school someday or do I? I really do want to accomplish something and learn more even though life seems so crazy these days!
YEAH! Isn't it such a great feeling to finally graduate? It was so good to hear from you! You still look amazing! I miss ya girlie!
Congratulations! I miss you so much it was so good to see you at Jumpin Jacks last Friday and to see your beautiful kids. Take care and hope to talk to you soon. Love always Kristi
Post a Comment