Monday, September 29, 2008

mY faiRy pRinCesS!!!!




So Lexi wanted to be a ballerina/fairy princess for Halloween. So I decided to be venturous and make her a tutu-dress. It was so much fun, only took me about an hour and a half, and here is the end result. Now my niece wants one too. So I'll be buying more tulle tomorrow, haha!

10 comments:

Emily Harper said...

Nice work you domestic goddess! I love it and you can tell she does too!

scott and melanie said...

Who are you Martha? That is way cute. She looks just like you,isn't it funny how much our kids look like us?

The Dabo's said...

That looks really cute. Can I get your address, thanks so much.

Carsen and Lesina said...

For an hour and half work that dress is gorgeous. Your lil girl looks just like you by the way. Great job on the costume. The great thing about that costume is that she will probably want to wear it every day.

The Foisy's said...

I'm making the same for baby Aves! Except she's going to be a little lady bug! I'll post pictures for sure!

The Foisy's said...

Oh, I forgot to leave a memory so I totally have to now! Do you remember in ninth grade when you fell down my stairs cuz we were laughing so hard. Or me, you, and Kathryn fighting over Nate, and you got mad and went home! Oh yeah, duh my first time getting drunk with you and Chante at my house while my mom was gone on New Years! Ah the good ol days I totally want to do this!

The Dabo's said...

Oh how I wish I could fly to Hawaii right now and visit you. I would in a heart beat. No, it's for the baby announcement, not a big deal. Have you ever been to Maui? That's where we took our honeymoon. I loved it and can't wait to go back.

jaesi said...

Impressive dress skills!
What a cute princess.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I was wondering if you have a tutorial or pattern that you used to make the dresses? I ran across your site when I googled for instructions on making one similar to the blue on that you have (Cinderalla style) I think you did an awesome job- these are gorgeous!

Chante said...

That is so freakin' cute! Nice that I couldn't get on your blog forever so I am now posting comments!