Friday, October 3, 2008

Totally funny...YearBook YourSelf, Love it!


So funny to see him with big ears, cause his are so little!



He looks like my granddad!





Ohmigosh it's fabio, haha!





This makes his forehead huge!




He kind of looks like Josh Bird in this picture, those of you who know him, lol!



Digging the wave, dude!






On my gosh, how the heck is this 2000, so not!



I love lucy anyone?




Ohmigosh it's a china-man with an fro!










K I think I totally look like my Mom in this one, if you've ever met her, I think you'll agree!





I totally used to spray my bangs as high as I could in elementary, it was so a Utah thing...I remember when I moved here when I was 8, and saw all the girls with these poofy bangs, I made my mom buy me a curling iron and hair spray, what was I thinking...



Yeah and I also did the perm, ohmigosh...........



K~I think that's enough making fun of ourselves...

2 comments:

The Foisy's said...

K these are so funny! Seriously though, I don't think you look so bad. I can totally see you living in those era's. I love it. I'm gonna have to try it.

scott and melanie said...

that is so damn funny!!I need to do this on me and Scott. I love all the doo's on you too!!