So tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat, I didn't know they do it in Hawaii too. Along with Dinner, DJ (music), and games. It was so much fun. We also had a trunk or treat decoration contest, personally I think ours was the best~but we didn't win, boo-whoo...And the highlight my dad brought his cotton-candy machine, I think he made over 100 of them. Here are some pics from the eventful night. Enjoy! Happy Halloween!Featuring: Cinderella, Barbie Fairy Princess, Jungle Fury Red Power Ranger, Spiderman, and a baby butterfly!!!!
P.S. Don't ask me what I am, cause I don't know, it's just a mask from the dollar store, lol...A peacock maybe?


6 comments:
Your family is absolutely gorgeous. I love halloween it's great excuse for us adults to pretend we are young still. Great job on the costumes. Im also jealous your dad has a cotton candy machine, jealous that the weather there is great and you can actually see the kiddos costumes.
OH You all look way cute! I still have never took my kids to a trunk or treat. Weird? Ya maybe this year. They are having one up at the rec. center. The cotton candy looks yummy!
Mel- You totally should it's so much fun, and it's a fast way to get tons of candy, without having to go door to door all night.
soooo fun! I cant wait for ours!
and I love love love cotton candy...I may need to invest in one of those sweet machines...
The kids look so cute! I'm sorry to hear about your daughter getting hurt! Poor thing!
K that is so sad that she broke that, I hate to see my kids hurt. And I love all the cute costumes, those dresses you made are darling!
Post a Comment