Saturday, October 4, 2008
More tulle tutu dresses!!!!!!!!
So now I'm addicted, 3 dresses, and still going. Lexi changed her mind from wanting to be a fairy ballerina to cinderella, so I made another tutu dress, and one for my neice... And of course my son felt left out and wanted to try it on, his dad would kill me if he was home, sshhhhhhh! I added wings to the pink and purple one and glued flowers to them, so fun! Plus buying all these accessories like the crown, wand, and wings, I think I found a new hobby! I also plan to make a yellow-gold and brown one with sunflowers and a hula one for my 10th month, help me!!!!!!!!!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
cute dresses:) and those pics are hilarious. ya i am alive but i am broke and our internet is currently shut off so i am visiting it at my mommy's:) hope you are doing well. love ya
These dresses are so cute. I love girly things. I love the pic of your son in a dress it's hilarious. It reminded me of my son always whining about why he can't get his nails painted like his sister. Great job Martha Stewart lol!
How freaking cute are those! You are a talented gal!
Michelle-I was wondering where you were at, lol...Yeah the only reason I have internet is because I'm at my dads, otherwise I'd be in the same boat, miss you much! HOw are the kiddies, and how's free food treating you, I just got mine here, guess how much a month $1022.00, gezzzz, anyone hungry.
Lesina-Seriously my son always cries for his nails to be painted too, so funny. I usually pretend to do it, or paint them clear so he'll be quiet. He always thinks he has to do everything his sister does, drives me nuts sometimes.
Ash-Thanks, they are so much fun to make, hopefully the more I do, the better I'll get at making them.
Those are so cute! You need to sale them...Tyrese has a brown/gold dress similar to the ones you are making. She is going to be a fairy ( I THINK:))my other girls haven't decided..Tripp is going to be a frog. So much fun having cute kids to dress up!
Wow! Your quite the seemstress! Those dresses are pretty and your daughter looks so cute!
K so freakin cute! How in the crap would you even know how to make those?
Post a Comment