Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Hannah Montana Movie, Yeah...




So Lexi has been asking me for like two weeks to go see The Hannah Montana Movie, and it finally came out on Friday. She was so excited to go on a mommy and me date. We also took three of her Aunties (Chaian's little sisters) Brianna, Kiarra, and Tallia, it was a lot of fun.

There were so parts were Lexi got bored, I think she didn't understand them. She also cried when Miley and the boy she liked in the movie broke up. With tears and everything, so funny, she's all mommy they broke up, and I told her but they'll get back together I promise, and she said, I'm so sad, and almost broke out in a full out cry, but I told her to not worry about it and I think the next scene took her mind off of it.

It was a really cute movie, and now I can't get out of my head, boom de clap, boom de clap clap, either can Lexi...lol :)

1 comment:

Chante said...

I love your header of your kids all asleep.....so priceless! Ava isn't into Hannah Montana yet thank goodness.......I know in time it will happen!