


So my kids got there very first preschool pictures. Lexi even did a shot in a cap and gown for preschool graduation, so cute (can't wait until I can compare it to her high school grad pic).
I wanted to get my 1 year old in there, but the teacher didn't know if it was okay to bring other siblings, only later to find out the photog would of totally taken pictures of all 3 of my kids, sucks...oh well I took some of Jaz outside in the yard.
I can't believe my oldest is starting kindergarten this year, so freaky! They just grow up too fast...but then again I love their independence also!



5 comments:
Love your little girls hat. Your kids are adorable.
Your kids are so cute. Little Renee's running around. Wish I was in Hawaii....
Hey did Michelle talk to you about the vegas trip? We were wondering when you were going to be in Utah in the summer???
You make cute babies!
Your kids are so cute and your oldest girl looks just like her hot momma! You better watch out for that one..lol:)
Post a Comment