Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hello, I'm Mrs. Blog Slacker....

Wow big updates:

-Lexi graduated from Preschool

-My brother Ryan and Sister-in-law Heather had their third baby, Reese Mahealani Chun

-Sean made his 11th month mark on his Mexico Mission, well almost on July 6th.

-Our two mommy goats gave birth one day apart (yes we have goats, chickens, and dogs too)

-We spent a weekend in Wakiki at the Ilikai Hotel, on the top floor, so beautiful

-My cousin got married in the Kona Temple (no pictures, sorry)

-I'm finally working on ebay again, after a long-long lazy pause (new dresses, girls)

-and I might move to the Big Island (but if I have my way, it will be St George, I wish)

and here's some pic's to tie in all of that information...

Aloha :)





Reese Mahealani Chun


Hey is this a mission, or vaca, J/K Elder Sean, haha!









Our View from the top floor

2 comments:

Jenna Shea said...

Your brother looks like he's having fun on his mission. So you want to move back to St. G huh? I do too and we've only been in SC a month. There is just something about it!

Carsen and Lesina said...

You would leave Hawaii for St. George? I love Hawaii but it's too freakin expensive...lol wish I could afford to live there. Anyhow, your kiddos are adorable as usual and I love all the new photos.