I finally got some family pictures taken. I seriously thought it wasn't going to be that bad. Okay so first trying to match us all, sucked. We almost had to wear all black, until I borrowed my brother's blue shirt for Chaian.
Then Jazlyn feel asleep on the way there and was not happy to wake up in a strange place with a camera in her face. Had to try keep everyone from getting their white dress from getting dirty. Then we had to walk around the garden (it's huge) and I was wearing 4 inch heels (bad idea).
So then we get to the spot to take pictures and Kai'den won't look at the photographer, and Jazlyn won't smile. Then Kai'den decides he thinks it will be funny to start to throw rocks and dirt, which some landed on the photographer and her camera. She probably was thinking what is wrong with these kids, haha!
After about an hour of taking pictures, which most Kai'den or Jazlyn are neither looking at the camera or smiling, Kai'den gets bit by a mosquito on his face and starts freaking out slapping his face saying he's being attached, and would not calm down until we took him to the car.
And it was also really humid, so My husband and I were sweating to death, trying to look fresh for the photo was not happening. What an adventure. Next time I hope is a lot better. Here are the pictures I got a preview of, more to come soon!


























4 comments:
Your little family is so dang cute! Love the hair girlie!
Love them! I wish I had that landscape in back of my family pictures. You did good, they're super cute!!!
The pics turned out great. I was expecting worse after all that you said! Your kids look adorable and I seriously love your new hair cut.....
oh isn't that how pictures always go? easton is always eatin rocks luckily gavin is a big cheese face and loves his pic taken so its easier! they are adorable... COME VISIT ME
Post a Comment