Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jazlyn!

Jazlyn Shyra Noe Kalei'e'lani Alesna~ 2 years old

So my youngest just turned two yesterday, Nov. 17.
She was born 26 days early (I didn't even expect to go into labor, thanks to Chaian)

She was cut out (c-section) at 11:00 at night and weighted in at exactly 6 pounds and was 18.5 inches.

She's still my smallest baby by far. Now weighting in at only about 22 pounds, people still think she's 12-18 months, funny.

Anyways I only had a small birthday with her sister and brother and cousins, cake, and some presents.

I didn't have time to go all out that I did last year, but I think she had fun anyways. I had the whole day planned to do painting and craft activities and whatnot, but with having to babysit my 5 month old niece till 4:00pm and Chaian working until 6:00pm, well the whole day went right by me.

So sorry Jaz your birthday was boring, but next year I'll make it up to you.


All dinner, she kept asking for "my happy, my happy", she was talking about her birthday cake, funny girl!


There's enough kids here to have a birthday without even invited anyone, lol! And they are like a circus, literally!!!


Cake was cute, frosting was gross, I hate it, I always scrap it off and only eat the cake, my kids only lick the frosting, I can't believe they can stomach it.


This is her face while we were singing to her, so funny! (Don't mind the runny nose, she has a cold, sorry)


This is her as soon as we finished singing, she knew what to do.




She loves Barney, and asks to watch it everyday, and the only other thing she loves are babies, any kind, color, or size, she always has one with her.

She must get that from my mom, cause I was never into dolls, either was Lexi, but my mom was when she was a little girl. Oh and she also gets her red streaks from my mom too, that's for you mom :) (she reads my blog, lol)

It took her probably 20 minutes to open 4 presents, she was slow, but every time someone tried to touch her presents, she looked at them, and said, "No, dats mine." She's too funny.


We love her, and yes she is now entering her terrible twos, although I think she's already been in them, hopefully we're not in for a big sassy surprise, cause she is super sassy already.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Your kids are seriously the cutest!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

aww she is such a big girl now! she is so cute... and tiny! wish my boys were so fat, they break my back!

The Dabo's said...

Holy long name! Glad her birthday was great and she's such a cute 2 year old. I didn't know she was almost a month early. That would never happen to me.