









So my mother-in-law surprised me with new outfits for my whole family, matching even, I totally loved the idea, cause I've never done it.
So since we planned to go see Santa at the Mall and take pictures, I thought it would be a perfect idea to wear the outfits.
My husband was a little embarassed walking through the mall with us all matching. So I told him aw it's not that bad, most people won't even noticed and they will probably think we just came from something, and he's all yeah we all just got off work at the Hawaiian Hilton Hotel, made me laugh so hard, cause over here the dress code for most hotels are matching Hawaiian print, gotta love him.
But it was so much fun, we got tons of pictures, ate at Panda's, and then the kids play on the playground (we have one in the Mall). Fun with the family, seeing santa, and no fights, it was such a great night, just perfect.
Oh and here's some pictures from Lexi making gingerbread houses at school, and Kai'den Christmas Play, were he did not sing one song.
I asked him what happened, and he said he was scared, and I said why, and he said "Comes all dem peoples was dere!" So funny that kid!



1 comment:
Sooo cute! K only in Hawaii could you be wearing a tank top while sitting on santa's lap! Lol. I can't even do that here in Vegas!
Post a Comment