
Michelle, Emily, Britta, Jaime, Me, and Jessica





K I think this is my official first girls night out that had more than two girls, lol...
I had so much fun going to Paula's and seeing Dear John, that I decided I have to plan at least one every month.
So ladies get ready for some fun nights, don't know exactly what, but I plan, and you come ;)
I figure I better practice, since I want to eventually throw a clothing swap, designer sample sale, and open my own clothing store, so wish me luck, hopefully it doesn't take me 10 years to accomplish :).
With all my beautiful friends, and I'm talking about you and yes you, how can I not be inspired to do something with fashion and shopping...
Plus this Friday Mrs. Kathryn will be in town, so another fun night ahead, pics will be posted.
Loves
And can't wait to see all your other girls for this years Girl Trip (lets hope my hubby lets me go, lol)



No comments:
Post a Comment