




K I haven't seen Kathryn or Aubree for 10 years, so it was so much fun to catch up and hang out. I swear I was laughing so much, it was a lot of fun.
Can't wait till I plan another one...Love my girls....
And Michelle my favorite side-kick ;)
Plus it was like a little Paula's 2 go Reunion with Kathryn, Michelle, Me, and Joey, only missing Lindsey and Ashley, I think that's all that worked there, haha soo long ago.
And Joey is so the same, and still so funny :)



3 comments:
thanks for another girls night;0 and for croppin my ugly ass out of that other picture. gavin is asking why i have friends as we look at this pic, i should get out more! loves
Awe......so cute! I was in town dang it! I haven't seen you forever!!! Now I'm sad. Well next time for sure. You guys look great!
So fun! Wish I could be there!
Post a Comment