Thursday, November 6, 2008

CHILD LIVES WITH

If a child lives with criticism,
He learns to condemn

If a child lives with hostility,
He learns to fight

If a child lives with ridicule,
He learns to be shy

If a child lives with shame,
He learns to feel guilty

If a child lives with tolerance,
He learns to be patient

If lives with Encouragement,
He learns confidence

If a child lives with praise,
He learns to appreciate

If a child lives with fairness,
He learns to be just

If a child lives with security,
He learns to have faith

If a child lives with approval,
He learns to love himself

If lives with acceptance and friendship,
He learns to find love In the world

Rev. Paul Ciniraj

I really like this poem, it reminds me that I need to be careful on how I parent my kids, and that I need to work on being a better mom or the best one I can be everyday.

1 comment:

A said...

Thanks for posting that. I agree!